[meteorite-list] Has anyone heard of this dealer before??

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 19:34:44 -0700

Hi Warren,
        I have no doubt these are S-A shrapnel. As for what meteorites
Are used, I know of people who use tin foil as hats to ward off the
Government radio waves which would be used to read their minds,
(Others use them to keep Extra Terrestrial aliens from reading their
Minds). Therefore, I have no problem with his stating meteorites are
used for all of these various purposes. (Note he does not say they
WORK, just that they are used for those purposes).
        Best wishes, Michael
PS: What problem do you have with his ebay name?