[meteorite-list] New to list

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 12:03:21 -1000

Aloha and e komo mai (howzit and welcome),

Welcome to the metlist Henry. I am sure you will find this resource to be helpful to gain information on meteorites, as there are many knowledgeable folks here including the people you have mentioned. It has been a pleasure to get to (virtually) know you, and I'm looking forward to perhaps meeting you in September at the Denver show. Take care and we'll see you around.

gary