[meteorite-list] ISO - video from WI fall for school presentation on Fri needed.

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 17:09:31 -0700 (PDT)

I have been asked to speak at my daughters school on Friday about meteorites.
With the public attention the WI fall has brought, they thought the students would enjoy it.

I am looking for some good quality footage of the WI fireball to use on a TV to give the kids something to think about when they get to hold what they just saw on TV.
I will be making a DVD of this, I have been working on it, but the video footage is only about PC quality.

Anyone have anything better I can use?
I can process any video file format.

I need it for Friday and will need at least a day to do the editing and produce a final copy.

Thanks in advance.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682