[meteorite-list] Wisconsin Meteorite Hunt.

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 17:48:23 -0500

Sonny,

You can spin it any way you like. Your lengthy chain of events should include, "We spent a minute talking to the guys that were there first and they agreed that it would be a pleasure for all of us to search together". One minute of courtesy goes a long way. There were at least 3 hours of daylight left.

I met several well known hunters on land that they claimed to have secured and was told in no uncertain terms to beat it. I did. Next time I'll remember your code of conduct.

Bill