[meteorite-list] Boy Scout meteorite display

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 09:04:08 -0400

Hi Fred and all,

Outstanding amount of people who came for the event and glad you were able
to have a hands on display which I am sure touched more than several of the
scouts and their parents. In a day and age that kids seem to be staring into
the computer screen and not bothering with much else, it nice to know there
are good kids that are getting out and learning about the real world.

To touch a piece of outer space and be connected to another world is such an
exciting thing that will stay with some of those kids and adults for a long
time. Good luck on next years display!

--AL Mitterling