[meteorite-list] wis met and sonny

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 04:12:45 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list. I have been just around everyone who has ever owned a meteorite in our little community. And without a doubt sonny clary is one of the nicest people I've ever met. When I was in vegas 3 years ago,he came to our hotel and picked me up and took me to his home to see his collection.Even offered me a beer. He and his wife are really good people. Everytime I've been to tucson he is just so nice.I do not know how anyone could say anything bad about him. And joe you are right. What you?do with your find is your biz,no?one else's. I hope to be going back up there real soon. Being 2 and half hours from there makes it easy to go right back home than stay to get a motel. Again congrats to all who have found meteorites.
?Steve Arnold