[meteorite-list] Opinions on this...

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 12:48:33 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the story that came with it:
"I will tell you about the stone,late 35 years ago my brother worked as a mine buisness up north on the border of Thailand and Burmar in the forest,one day Kalieng hill tribe [Kalieng hill tribe are some small people lived on the border]came to my brother office in the forest and changed the stone with my brother shot gun and walked away,now my brother dead with cancer already,so I have the stone.
when you see the analysis do you think what it was?Have you been to Bangkok."

The owner is not willing to provide a sample to be testing or inspected first hand, that always worries me.

Also, its almost like the classic "x died and left me with billions and I want to give it to you if you send me x amount to help"

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites