[meteorite-list] Are these authentic Buzzard Coulees?

From: W&S Schroer <schroer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:20:35 +1030

Hi list,
this is what this guy wrote to me after I asked him/her for better photos
and the expert permit:

'HI .SO FAR MOST HAVE BEEN SOLD INTO CANADA...I WAS TOLD THAT IF THEY ARE
SAMPLE ROCKS FOR STUDY NO PERMIT WAS REQUIRED ......I/M NOT SURE ON THIS..
I/M NOT REALLY INTO THIS STUFF I/M JUST A GUY THAT HAS FOUND A FEW PIECES
....IT LANDED 10 MILES FROM OUR HOME...I ALSO SAY IT COME DOWN TKS BILL-
306krista'

A few minutes later he sent me another email asking for my phone number
because he wants to talk to me. I'm not sure whether he's aware of the fact
that I live in Australia but that's not the point. The point is that he
tries to sell the Buzzard Coulees to any country in the world without the
permit required by the law. They are no use to me without it and I will
therefore stay away from this guy.

Cheers
Werner Schroer
Australia