[meteorite-list] New Eucrite? - Eastern Slovakia

From: Marcin Cimala - PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:07:04 +0200

I think, this photo of eucrite is only an EXAMPLE send by Mr Spurny and its
not from this fall. For me its only ilustration for article, and yes it
looks like fresh eucrite. But meteorites found in Slovakia/Hungary is H5
chondrite. It looks like OC than achondrite here
http://aktualne.centrum.sk/veda-a-technika/clanek.phtml?id=1205004

Here is nice two video. Second one show how clearly that this is chondrite

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fkorzar.sme.sk%2Fc%2F5310123%2Fastronomovia-nasli-pri-vysnom-klatove-zvysky-meteoritu.html&sl=auto&tl=en

Who is going to hunt ? Im around 200km from site :D

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667