[meteorite-list] Are these authentic Buzzard Coulees?

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:40:22 -0700

Melanie, Linton,
The photos depict what are clearly fresh stony meteorites, regardless
of their quality (viz., the photos').
This seller is a local and has been selling Buzzard Coulee stones
since shortly after the fall.
I've spoken with them on a few occasions, and, while I haven't
actually purchased any stones, they do seem to be on the level.
Regards,
Jason