[meteorite-list] Are these authentic Buzzard Coulees?

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:32:29 -0700

Melanie,
No, I do not know the seller.
The poor quality photos are just a nuisance.
The text indicates to me that the seller does not know meteorites.
Sounds like he took a few notes from someone elses legitimate ad.
No mention of export permits is a giant red flag, though.
You could always ask him/her about that. I almost did.
The price/gram is sure a lot lower though, eh?
Almost too good to be true, isn't it...
And you know what they say about that!
Linton