[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" on DISCOVERY Channel Tonight + UK on Quest

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:40:59 -0700

Dear Listees:

Those of you in the U.S. who have been wanting to catch "Meteorite
Men," but do not subscribe to Science Channel may like to know that
there is a special screening of the Gold Basin episode -- respectfully
dedicated to our late friend Jim Kriegh -- airing in just about thirty
minutes on Discovery Channel. That's 1 am Eastern and 10 pm here in
Tucson. It's actually my favorite episode.

"Meteorite Men" is also currently airing on Quest Channel 38 in the
UK, so hopefully some of my friends from "back home" will get a chance
to catch it.

Listings:

http://www.questtv.co.uk/TV_Listings

Thanks and best wishes from the Old Pueblo (and just back from
vacation!)

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com