[meteorite-list] On Now! - Sodom & Gomorrah on Science Channel

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:05:13 EDT

>>Biblical Mysteries Explained examines the tale of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Could their destruction be linked to evidence of an ancient asteroid
strike?
Ancient Astronomers calculate a possible asteroid impact?<<

I just watched this program. It's left me wondering where are all those
meteorites from billions of tons of debris that supposedly fell on Sodom and
Gomorrah? If that one nearby town was found, then surely nearby there
should be a fanny load of meteorites laying about just waiting to be scooped up.
GeoZay