[meteorite-list] Meteors, by C. P. Oliver an original copy pubished in 1925

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:27:42 -0500

Hi Shawn,

One other thing that might be done is to go back and find some handwritten
papers that Lapaz wrote and compare those as another source. There has to be
an archive of letters from him, if he didn't type out letters or have that
done. I know your convienced of the authenticity of the book's signiture.

I personally would contact a handwriting expert If I had any question and
get an opinion there. It would put to rest any questions (if you have any)
and could be used as a pedigree source to sell the book in the future.

I know that there are some fake Nininger signitures in books he wrote but
that is an attempt for who ever signed them like Nininger to get more for
the book or books they were selling. I believe Mike has commented about that
in the past. All my best and this has been an interesting discussion and I
have learn some things.

--AL Mitterling