[meteorite-list] QUESTION RE METEORITES AND POP CULTURE

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:07:39 -0500

Wow---someone sure did their work on Tunguska and popular culture---
but this is too specific for me.

I was advised the storylines of several recent films contain a
meteorite thread or reference??

And then,...

"Deception Point" (Dan Brown) whose German translation is entitled
"Meteor";
"Smilla's Sense of Snow" (Peter Hoeg)
National Geographic's Naked Science: Countdown to Impact