[meteorite-list] Unbreakable Asteroids

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:41:15 -0800

Well I can't speak for everyone, but I would certainly donate something
to the cause, it won't be much but perhaps others could as well. Perhaps
a fundraiser. How many millions are needed? ;) CSS-II sound like a great
idea. How exciting!

I think this is just the kind of science we need in the meteorite world.
Meteorites are related to just about every science in some way, and I
can't think of a more exciting prospect than to find and hunt asteroids
that will become meteorites. Now how cool is that?

Great work Richard, and congrats again to Greg!

Regards,
Eric