[meteorite-list] Legislation pending...

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:23:34 -0600

Hello All, One more note then I'll shut up.... A good site to
check for pending legislation on Earth sciences, is through the
American Geophysical Union. Go to AGU.org and check on
Science policy, then to pending legislation. You'll see that
there aren't any bills listed that will interfere with meteorite
hunting on federal lands, at least this year. If there were a
bill presented for the 112th congress, we can give'um hell then.
Good Hunting!
Dennis Miller