[meteorite-list] It is a sad day.....

From: James Balister <balisterjames_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 10:09:56 -0800 (PST)

These sob's already have too much controll over our lives!? But telling us that we can't pick up a rock !? Are we dealing with a king here?? I object to ANY loss of freedom in inyway.?? I am a free man and not a slave.? I do not have a master!? Except God.? We should just tell them NO!
PS Every rock I ever found I wrote up a report took measurments and pictures, to no avail.? Always turned out to be a rock.? So why worry about the very few that are real?? Oh wait, it's about the money!!!!!!!