[meteorite-list] Related Meteorite Falls 11 years apart? Both Hammers! Both L6 Olivine-hypersthene

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 09:51:38 -0800

Point taken... Guess I opened a can of worms on that one... ;)

I'm aware of the likelihood that two small meteorites so close to one
another being paired is small, but it just simply seemed too much of a
coincidence. Since so many scientists say I'm wrong I guess I have to go
with that right? Maybe... I'll just have to study more... ;)

Regardless of all that, it's a phenomenal set of events for two homes
only 1.4 miles from one another, to be smashed by two meteorites over a
decade apart. That's astronomical!!!

Thanks for the input Rob, as always it's appreciated!

Regards,
Eric