[meteorite-list] The Search for Hazardous Asteroids fro Mt. Lemmon

From: Richard Kowalski <kowalski_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 09:06:38 -0700

Catalina Sky Survey's PI, Ed Beshore gave a lecture recently as part of the
Lunar and Planetary Lab's Evening Lecture Series.
This lecture presents what we do at CSS to a general audience.

It is now available as a downloadable podcast to users of iTunes as part of
"iTunes U"

If you have iTunes installed, clicking on this link should open the LPL podcasts
directly.

http://deimos3.apple.com/WebObjects/Core.woa/Browse/arizona-public.3368972123?i=1397596313

I don't have any computers available to me at the moment that do not have iTunes
installed on them, so I don't know how this link will work if you don't have
iTunes installed.

--
Richard Kowalski
Catalina Sky Survey