[meteorite-list] Possible Meteorite Value if used as Tools

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:39:19 -0500

Hi Folks,

Is there some definitive or authoritative list of tool-box meteorites?
 I know Martin H. did a wonderful article on them, and several people
can name a few, but does anyone keep an updated list (preferably
online)....?

If not, then I think I have another project to undertake. :)

The recent falls page is here (and will stay updated) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/falls

I could do a similar page for tool meteorites. :)

Best regards,

MikeG