[meteorite-list] Possible Meteorite Value if used as Tools

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:25:54 EST

All,

Beaver, Oklahoma was used as a Jail door stop. ASU has a plant shucking
tool of some sort made from Toluca, Mexico if I remember correctly.
Leoville, Kansas was used to help weigh down a farm plow. Willamette was used to
as a water bowl in rituals. Axtell, Texas was used as a door stop. Many
were used as door stops and as weights to hold down chicken shed roofs.
Sommervel County, Texas was found in a stone wall, as was Bethune, Colorado as
I recall. One was used to melt down to make gun barrells. The list goes
on and on.

Steve

In a message dated 3/2/2010 10:47:11 A.M. Central Standard Time,