[meteorite-list] Your first meteorite thin-sections

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 20:07:09 EDT

Thank you Alex and Al,

Frankly I don't remember which one was my first thin-section. I didn't
really take the time to look at them until David New decided to retire and asked
me to take over his thin-section inventory. And then John Kashuba started
taking pictures and those pictures certainly did get my attention! Thank you
John.
And it snow-balled from there, I have hundreds of them now and BTW, I have
a bunch of new ones to post and there is another batch coming shortly. From
the anonymous Master thin-section maker of course.

And Yes, I am back from Ensisheim, and still going thru a lot of emails,
but slowly getting up to date.
More very soon.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 6/27/2010 9:00:15 AM Mountain Daylight Time,