[meteorite-list] I'm OK. Yahoo Account Hacked

From: Richard Kowalski <kowalski_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 09:44:57 -0700

My fiance' just woke me up with great concern. After a phone call from Kelly
Beatty checking in on my due to the recent scam email.

It was apparent to me as soon as I hear about what was happening that someone
had hacked into my yahoo account and sent out that scam email about me being in
the UK and being mugged.

I can assure you I am at home in Tucson, safe and comfortable. I have reset my
password on Yahoo Mail and and sipping my coffee.

Thanks to Kelly for calling here to give us a heads up so we could respond more
quickly and to Darren Garrison for the warning not to respond on the Metlist.

So far it seems the only damage done so far is to spam the list, cause some
concern and delete all the messages in my damoclid inbox...

Sorry for any concerns and worries this may have caused.

--
Richard Kowalski
Catalina Sky Survey