[meteorite-list] camppo del cielo meteorite medallions

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 21:15:25 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

There are of course a number of these floating around the market ie the
campo del cielo meteorite medallions (the ones with the etched-type
obverse/reverse) and not the inset medallion variety

Of the etched-type obverse/reverse variety there were a couple of serial
numbered issues and there was a webpage describing the differences between
same - but just when I'd like to view it I cannot find it !

Can one of the astute listoids point me in the right direction to this
webpage please

And some of these are different yet again - ie thicker or thinner or with
a milled edge or without ? some have no serial # on the reverse whilst
some do !

Can any listoids tell me more about the whos and hows of the history of
these medallions - how many other odd varieties are out there and what if
any spares of the odd varieties do youse have for sale to me please

Please contact me off-list although some of the answers to the above may
interest other listoids

Best