[meteorite-list] ALCON Astronomy Expo, Tucson, This Weekend

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 05:56:45 -0400

Hi Geoff and all,

It had been a goal to attend this years ALCON but was unable to because of
some problems here at home. I'd be interested in knowing how many vendors
they had this year (if there is a listing I'd like one) and also a schedual
of events. I have the online version but sometimes there are changes to the
speakers.

Also a private or public report (and some photos??) If this isn't asking too
much as I know you will be busy enough. I had hoped to talk with you and
possibly hit one of the fine resturants in town. Oh well.

--AL Mitterling