[meteorite-list] ALCON Astronomy Expo, Tucson, This Weekend

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:21:21 -0700

Dear Listees:

This weekend is the exciting ALCON Astronomy Expo in Tucson, at the
Hilton East. ALCON is a joint venture between the Tucson Amateur
Astronomy Association, the Dark-Sky Association, and the Astronomical
League. There are a number of very accomplished speakers on the guest
list, including famed astronomer David Levy.

I'll be exhibiting Friday and Saturday with an Aerolite Meteorites
table and a "Meteorite Men" table, and we'll try to present meteorites
in a positive light and not talk too much about monetary value : )

Here are the details:

http://www.alcon2010.astroleague.org

Any List members who are in the area, please stop by and say hello. It
should really be a fun weekend!

With best wishes to all,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org