[meteorite-list] Your First Meteorite - When did you Get It

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:10:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Greg and List,

My first meteorite was a 3.4 kilo Campo that is one eight of an almost symmetrical individual with very even regs. It has been cut, polished and etched on the base and two sides so it can stand up 4.5 inches high on it's base and show two patterned sides,
each complete with a 8mm troilite inclusion bordered with schriebersite. It was nearly two years ago and I had just found out about the availability and market in meteorites and it jumped off an eBay page screaming "pick me! pick me!. So, I did. I still have it. I sleep with it.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536