[meteorite-list] Your First Meteorite - When did you Get It

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:06:47 -0400

My first was a Mundrabilla as well.
It can be seen published in the book by Marvin Killgore : Southwest Meteorite Collection" pictured on page 109.
Marvin Considers it to be amongst the finest examples on the planet. But should also be noted that this was originally purchased by me in 1989 from Bob Haag as a bob Haag self find. During a weak moment I then stupidly sold it to Marvin around 1995. He calls it Camel shape. I called it an Alien.
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax