[meteorite-list] AD-Auctions Ending-MMCU Sold-Meteorite Hunting Rig Thoughts

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:50:55 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

Just a quick note to let you know that I have several good auctions ending this afternoon, all started at just 99 cents with no reserve. Many do not even have bids yet.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

The Mobile Meteorite Command Unit (MMCU) has found a new home so there is no reason to inquire any more about it.

Now, I need to close the deal on a meteorite hunting rig imaged below. I chose a Jeep Wrangle as my vehicle of choice. The short wheel base, availability of parts, mileage and reliability put it ahead of other considerations like Land Rovers and H3 Hummers. Consumer Reports are not very friendly when it comes to SUVs and I was surprised by how unrelieable some of these brand name rigs are.

Here is my idea of the ultimate meteorite hunting rig:

http://themeteoritesite.com/Jeep.jpg
Best Regards,

Adam