[meteorite-list] Warsaw Exhibition

From: Jan Woreczko - www.meteoritica.eu <ebay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:26:48 +0200

Ha
I added a few panoramas
http://www.woreczko.pl/meteorites/exhibitions/Warsaw2010/indeks.htm

and exact ;-) location of the exhibition
http://maps.google.com/maps?t=f&ecpose=52.22991987,21.00737634,164.64,-58.987,72.389,0&ie=UTF8&ll=52.230649,21.005396&spn=0.001119,0.003498&z=19

The exhibition's title: "Cosmos at your fingertips".
http://www.woreczko.pl/meteorites/Banner-www-bg.jpg
Organizers of the exhibition is of Wadi (my wife), I and Andrzej S. Pilski
(IMCA).
His specimens also made available: Kazimierz Mazurek (IMCA), Marcin Cimala
(IMCA), Tomasz Jakubowski (IMCA), Jakub Radwan, Lukasz Smula (IMCA), Sergey
Vasiliev (IMCA), Tomasz Kubalczak i Zbyszek Gruba.
Many people also provided their photos and items, such as Svend Buhl, Jeff
Kuyken ...
The exhibition is in Polish ;-(.

- We have built a great part of the desert area of 6 x 2 meters from the
strewnfield arranged.
- Commons is also a photo life-sized meteorite Hoba.
- You can touch a real meteorite.

Best
Woreczko