[meteorite-list] Meteorites by Dr. Alain Carion

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:50:16 -0600

Hi Bernd
I actually have all three versions of that edition. Unfortunately the
only one not signed is the "3. German version by another List member."
Hope to cross paths with that list member some day. I guess since that
list member is now retired maybe he will keep is promise to one day
attend Tucson. How about Tucson 2011? Either that or I will have to
make it to Ensisheim some day soon.

--
Mike