[meteorite-list] Definition of Largest

From: Greg Stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:45:42 -0700

List/Adam:

I guess you can think about it two ways:

Say two people had the same drug.? One has a very very concentrated supply, while the second person had a very unconcentrated amount.? Person one has 100 gr and person two has 1000 grms, BUT the 100 gr of the drug person one has, can make twice as many dosages.? So perhaps person one has the largest amount even though the volume is less.

With meteorites it can be similar since they are sold by the gram, perhaps weight would be the deciding factor.

To me - size does matter, and I think the largest by volume should be it, event though it's may weigh less.

Greg S.