[meteorite-list] NWA 5400: Earth-Related Meteorite

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 20:23:22 -0700 (PDT)

In my opinion, this is by far one of the most, if not the most important meteorite in the field of meteoritics! Imagine, a meteorite that could very well be a remnant of the object that impacted the proto-Earth and causing the formation of the moon, or possibly a remnant of that very impact. Either way there no doubt that this material is highly some amazing stuff!

I can't see any meteorite research facility or collector for that matter, that wouldn't want some of this meteorite in their collection, even if it is just a single milligram!!!

Congrats Greg!

Awesome!

--
Richard Kowalski