[meteorite-list] Technical question about NomCom and Bulletin

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 17:55:31 +0200

Hello Jason,

I'd prefer, if you could write your postings without imputations.

There is certainly a difference between demonstrating the effects and
consequences of unhandy laws for research and institutional, private and
national collecting, plus the warning to commit the same mistakes again and
again

and the call for breaching laws.

Best,
Martin