[meteorite-list] Ad: August and November issues of Meteorite magazine

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 04:40:14 -0700 (MST)

Hello Readers of Meteorite magazine:

Good news! The printer's proofs are done and the August issue of Meteorite
magazine should be printed and in the mail in about two weeks. We worked
with a new graphic designer for this issue and we hope to have your
feedback on the magazine's new look.

On another note, we are still accepting articles for the November issue.
Our deadline is in about a week. We are looking for articles that are
about 2500 words long with about 4 to 5 good quality, high-resolution
pictures. Shorter articles are welcome.

Finally. if you are not a subscriber, you can still subscribe for this
year and you will receive back issues (February and May) of the magazine.

Our PayPal account is waiting for subscribers. Please send funds to
MeteoriteMagazine at hotmail.com.

Our Tucson Post Office box is:

Larry Lebofsky
PO Box 35154
Tucson, AZ 85740-5154

We will also need contact information with your subscription. If you are
using PayPal you could use the space provided there or send the following
to Larry at lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu:

Name:
Street:
City:
State:
Zip:
Country:
Phone Number:
Email Address:

Writers and advertisers are always welcome. Email your article to Larry at
lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu and I will help with advertising.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Larry and Nancy Lebofsky