[meteorite-list] Ad: Meteorite Magazine Now Accepts PayPal!

From: Maria Haas <dragonsoup_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 21:05:23 -0700

Hello Meteorite Magazine Fans,

Now that I am settled in Tucson, I am closer to Larry Lebofsky and more able to help with Meteorite magazine. While Meteorite is still published by the University of Arkansas, Larry and I are helping with the subscriptions and advertising.

Our first order of business was to set up a PayPal account and a Post Office box to accept subscriptions. Of course, we can still renew or purchase new subscriptions with cash, check or money order but having a PayPal account will make it much, much easier.

Our second order of business will come as a great surprise to everyone. The August issue marks the beginning of a complete redesign of the magazine! Geoff Notkin's classic Meteorite cover will still show through the changes we've made and we think you'll really like what else we've done.

A one year subscription of your favorite magazine is still US$35/US$47 for international subscribers. Back issues are still available for US$10 each but you'll have to let us know quickly as they can sell out pretty fast. Please let us know which issue(s) you are looking for and we will sell them on a first come, first served basis. Unfortunately, we have no copies prior to 2006.

The greatest thing about Meteorite accepting PayPal is that you can pay via credit card, debit card, or instant transfer from your bank account in addition to cash, check, or money order in USD. Just about the only thing Meteorite won't accept as payment is a farm animal so now there's no excuse to not subscribe.

Our Tucson Post Office box is:

Larry Lebofsky
PO Box 35154
Tucson, AZ 85740-5154

Name:
Street:
City:
State:
Zip:
Country:
Phone Number:
Email Address:

Writers and advertisers are always welcome. Email your article to Larry at lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu and I will help with advertising.

Questions or comments, please contact Larry Lebofsky or myself.

Best wishes from both of us,

Maria Haas
Larry Lebofsky