[meteorite-list] Meteorite 20 Questions - Answer and Share ifyouDare. :)

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:51:55 +0200

Matthias,

there you can see, that excessive meditation makes one's brain soft.

In an adaption of another famous abbot I say:

A life without cats is possible,
though futile.

Ehm but we must turn back to meteorites.
With the Lost city dog and the Peace River coyote...
it is everything else than a demonstration of disappointment, that they peed
on the meteorites, on contrary!

I observed, that dogs, especially females, if they share a territory with
other fellows, they pee on things and also on food, bones ect. - especially
when they're in a hurry and have no time to bury or to hide it,
to signal: Paws off! This very special object belongs to me!

Skol
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----