[meteorite-list] "Zunhua" Classification

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:42:45 -0700

Dear Jeff, All,

Since we are talking about recent meteorite fall classifications, I wonder
if anyone knows the status of the "Zunhua" (May 2008) meteorite.

I found this:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23425472/Brief-document-on-Zunhua-meteorite

If you scroll down, it states that the BP (Beijing Planetarium) has
determined it is an L4. I wonder if anything has been submitted to NomCom?

Cheers,

Mike Bandli

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites