[meteorite-list] AD/Glorieta full slices from the main mass-last one of the really big ones!

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:38:05 -0700

Hello all I have added the very last of the full slices I have from
the main mass of the Glorieta siderite. The large one is one of the
very largest and nicest of them all. The smaller one has an awesome
shape and is small and affordable. Have a look at them here
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm

If you prefer shopping on Ebay or are looking for something else I
have almost 100 very nice items here
http://shop.ebay.com/flattoprocks/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A1%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&_ipg=&_sc=1&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_sop=10&_sc=1

Thanks for looking!

--
Mike Miller 3835 E Nicole Ave Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com