[meteorite-list] FW: ¿ Flatest complete meteorite ?

From: gian gallo <gianpgg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 01:33:39 +0000

Hola Jason. Thanks for your reply and pictures. The stone in the first picture, is what we are talking about : flat shaped meteorites....and we second you in that < irons appear to withstand the stresses of entry much better>...so... to have in our hands...a very small flat stone individual....is really a miracle...due to its more difficult chances to get that shape and survive the fierceness of ablation. As soon as we can , will take a picture of our very little flat stone....perhaps a not seldom seen... very, very flatened meteorite.

Hasta la vista,

larense