[meteorite-list] Sylacauga - affordable sizes AD

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 13:20:33 -0700

Hi all,
        I have decided to break up the last piece of the Smithsonian trade
Partslice of Sylacauga to make pieces available for every sized collection.
For the next 48 hrs (or, until they sell out) they will be available at
under 1/2 price.
        As each item sells, I will mark it sold on the web page, so, if you
Go there from this ad, whatever pieces you see not marked SOLD are
Still available.
        Each piece will come in a labeled membrane display box and include
A Certificate of Authenticity with a photo of the particular specimen as
Part of the certificate and will also include a copy of the Smithsonian
Label.
        The photos alone are worth checking out:

 http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Sylacauga.html

        Warm Regards, Michael