[meteorite-list] AD - New Website Promotion

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:22:03 -0700

Dear List,

We have a new promotional meteorite links directory at
http://www.meteorite-information.com/

Please add your websites and any other meteorite links you would like to
promote.

Tip: For the best SEO results for your website, add your individual
content pages to their respective category on our site.

For Example:
yoursite.com/identification.html --> Meteorite Identification
yoursite.com/information.html --> Meteorite Information
yoursite.com/gold_basin_hunt.html --> Meteorite Hunting

We have two types of listings, Regular Listings and Sponsored Listings.
Both listing types are free. Sponsored Listings show ahead of Regular
Listings and require a reciprocal link from your website back to
http://www.meteorite-information.com/

We will allow anonymous link posting until spammers start flooding the
site and then anonymous posting will cease and an account will have to
be created to post links. Posts are moderated so there will be a delay
from when you submit to when they will show.

Thank you in advance for adding your websites and we look forward to
sending additional traffic your way.

Paul and Jim
The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.
http://www.meteorite.com/