[meteorite-list] AD some great Meteorites started _at_ .99 with free shipping ending in 1 hour and tomorrow!!

From: Barry Hughes <bhughes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 19:40:16 -0400

You're own of my favorite sellers...as you can see, I'm paying attention.
I would like you to email be privately on your technique of polishing.
 I have worked on wood and am very good at it,
I would like some feedback on how you clean the outside and your
procedure for polishing. I say this on the list
because the rocks I've gotten from you in the past have been
skillfully cleaned and polished...
Thanks..as always,
Barry