[meteorite-list] Trends with WI Fall and alike for July

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:33:54 -0700

MikeG wrote: "The TKW is vastly different, but TKW should not be a factor in
a fall being considered "historical.""

I think you mean "historic," but I said nothing about TKW meaning something
was historic or that Buzzard was not significant.

In the end, I think this is all being overanalyzed to death. There is no
magic formula for determining what the price is going to do. Did the price
go down on Puerto Lapice, or Villalbeto de la Pe?a, or Daule, or
Leighlinbridge? I bet many wish they did not wait for prices to fall on
those.

Cheers!

Mike Bandli

Mike Bandli