[meteorite-list] What types of meteorites do you collect?

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 12:24:21 -0400

Gary,

 From your post it really should be What don't you collect. ;>)

I guess you may not have too many martian or lunars.

I collect similar to you except I don't go for too many irons. Just
have a couple to show people and sxplain the broad range of meteorites.
Chondrites of all shorts (especially W0 unequilibrated) and HEDs. I too
love Dho 007

Cheers!

Mike Tettenborn