[meteorite-list] More on the Lorton... or Lorton hears a Who ?

From: Elizabeth Warner <warnerem_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:15:22 -0500 (EST)

Well, as a new person on the list, I was pretty surprised at the tone the
list took for a few days after the Lorton fall... My first thought after
reading some of the messages was "parasite, vulture"... And I nearly
dropped my subscription. But I thought, well, I'm sure not all collectors
are like that...

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth