[meteorite-list] Some meteorite words

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 22:28:51 +0000

MeteorWong....Mekong iron?

IDP....what Hopper the dog uses to make sure he knows which are his and which are Ruben's meteorites!

Katie Boundry....that long thin dark dancer who was first discovered down the Chicks Club!

Neumann Band....bright new group with a good line in heavy metal...used to play for Katie above.

SillyKate Inclusion...when she later joined the heavy metal group as a permanent member. Unfortunately she didn't always show up!

Perhaps I'd better stop now or nobody will talk to me in Tucson!

Graham, UK