[meteorite-list] Some meteorite words

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:58:16 -0500 (EST)

How about these?

METEOROSIS ....A mental disorder presenting as an obsessive and compulsive desire to find and possess meteorites.

METEORITIS.....Inflammation of the soft tissue of the dominant limb and/or spine used in the collection of meteorites.

METEOROPATHY...Debilitating and chronic disease caused by contact with meteorites.

METEOROLOGIST..An individual whose doctoral discipline is the study and treatment of disease caused by the obsession with and/or contact with meteorites.

METEORCIDE.....The intentional,or unintentional,taking of a life with the use of a meteorite.

Per esempio:

a. Struck by an arriving meteor.
b. Bashed by a meteorite wielded by a third party.
c. Jumping into deep water with whilst attached to a sack full of Campos, or better yet, Nantans.

With tongue in cheek and "On to Tucson!

Count Deiro