[meteorite-list] Almahata Sitta

From: Zelimir.Gabelica at uha.fr <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 23:25:22 +0100

Hi Greg, Anne, Siegfried, all,

Does someone know the names of the 3 arrested ?

I know quite many "hunters" from both Belgium and France.
Hope my close friends were wise enough to refrain from travelling there...

If someone has some info, I leave to your wisdom to decide to send it
to the list or to me, off list.

Thanks!

Zelimir

Greg Hupe <gmhupe at htn.net> a ??crit??: